What We Offer
We offer programs for weight loss, overeating, and emotional eating as part of our clinical research studies. Programs are available for children, adolescents, and adults.
We are delighted to partner with health providers throughout the community to help combat obesity and collaborate in patient care. We frequently receive referrals from pediatricians, school nurses, and primary care providers and welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you.
We are a 501(c) non-profit organization and are delighted to have such strong support from our community. Any amount helps us keep our services running and we appreciate your generosity.
- "With every food that I did an exposure on, I have NO problems at all. Even after a year, I can't make myself eat more than a small serving!"
- "The program gave my 8 year old son and me a new understanding about food and the choices we need to make, to be healthy. The experience and the support we have gotten from the staff have only been positive."
- "It's wonderful that this resource exists in our community. Such great learning for both kids and parents. And hard to believe that it not only doesn't cost anything, but you also get gift cards, and toys for the kids! We have really appreciated the two studies that we have done, and I think it has helped set my daughter on a healthier path."
- “I am so grateful that we were recommended to this program. It has not only brought my daughter and I closer together but has eased my worries about the health of my daughter.”
- "My involvement with FRESH, from my perspective, was one of the best decisions my family has ever made. I have stopped gaining weight and started losing weight---15 pounds!”