We are currently recruiting for new studies: CHARGE and FRESH TEEN enrolling in 2019.
We are excited to announce the opening of our newest location in San Marcos. We look forward to serving the North County community.
What We Offer
We offer programs for weight loss, overeating, and emotional eating as part of our clinical research studies. Programs are available for children, adolescents, and adults.
We are delighted to partner with health providers throughout the community to help combat obesity and collaborate in patient care. We frequently receive referrals from pediatricians, school nurses, and primary care providers and welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you.
We are a 501(c) non-profit organization and are delighted to have such strong support from our community. Any amount helps us keep our services running and we appreciate your generosity.
- "My involvement with FRESH, from my perspective, was one of the best decisions my family has ever made. I have stopped gaining weight and started losing weight---15 pounds!”
- “I am so grateful that we were recommended to this program. It has not only brought my daughter and I closer together but has eased my worries about the health of my daughter.”
- "I've been with CHEAR for over a month, and it's been a life-changing experience. I have my control back, and it feels amazing to work with such caring people."
- "The program gave my 8 year old son and me a new understanding about food and the choices we need to make, to be healthy. The experience and the support we have gotten from the staff have only been positive."
- "I don't know where I would be without CHEAR. Their clinicians are world-class and actually cared about my progress. I now have so much more perspective, tools, and support to understand and address my binge eating."
- "I recommend this program wholeheartedly! My entire family is now so much more aware and informed about how to be help my son - who now feels much more empowered and in control of his cravings. This program has helped him so much. Thank you!!"